miles driven by this driver
customers booked this driver
customers reviewed this driver
Having worked in the Removals industry for the past 5 years I know that during the time of your move the last thing you need is to be burdened with the stress of having to worry about the move itself. Me and my team of experienced home movers will take care of things from start to finish and ensure a speedy, safe transport of all your beloved goods tailoring out involvement to your precise needs.
We charge an hourly rate for our time, but whatever you need we will be there to assist including;
- Standard loading, transport and unloading of your goods
- Help with packing before the move
- Furniture un/reassembly during the move or assembly of new furniture you’ve purchased for your new accommodation.
- Even cleaning of your old place and touching up paint to ensure you get the maximum deposit returned to you!
We offer a Man in an extra large van service for any jobs big or small both locally around the MK area and nationwide. Available 7 days a week and at short notice we come equipped with an extra long wheelbase Renault Master van with over 4m internal loading length.
No jobs are too small and we do our utmost to provide a competitive rate with a hardworking, reliable and professional service.
Alongside the traditional home moving service, any job that requires a van is possible including;
- Secure large goods delivery.
- Collection of items from Gumtree, eBay or stores such as IKEA B and Q and Argos, with which we can also provide a furniture assembly service if necessary.
Save yourself the time and headache of renting a van and let us take the hard work out of your move with a 2 and 3 man service also available should you require extra help!
This driver does not have any reviews yet